Sunday 1 January 2017

Final Publication Visual Presentation Boards



With all my final answers collated, I've put together a few design boards exploring the aesthetics I'm considering with my final publication. As I mentioned before, I really feel at this point I want to make something crafted and considered that allows for these women's answers to be taken seriously. Zines are such valuable pieces of artwork and social commentary, but they can feel a little "throw away" to certain people. I want this piece to be a statement about intersectional feminism and it's use of female zine culture's honesty. In order for that to be achieved I feel I have to create something that feels a little more permanent. I'm definitely making my main final outcome a physical hardback book that would be distributed as an artists book. Then propose an exhibition alongside this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment